10 August, 2005

We come from the land of the ice and snow, From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

I'm not feeling so hot this evening. I think I may have gotten food poisoning from my dinner but I'm not quite sure. I've been told that it's really not fun, not that this is mind you. I've felt sick after eating before so it could be the same thing. Either way, I should be fine.

I got my Festival of the Islands button today. I'm going to be seeing Great Big Sea on Saturday night. I haven't seen them since September 2002. This will be my fourth time seeing them. The lineup of the band has changed so it should be interesting to see how different they are now. I love Great Big Sea to bits. They put on such a great show.

I haven't gone to that many concerts this year. I haven't had the money to really go to any. Not too many bands that I like have come to town this year. Even when there were ones I wanted to see, not having the extra money didn't help. Ah well, some years are leaner for concerts than others.